Are You Looking for a Physiotherapy Clinic in the Beechwood area?
Our Beechwood Physiotherapy clinic offers a different kind of physiotherapy.
Our Ottawa Physiotherapist team is ready to help you at our Beechwood Physiotherapy clinic.
The clinic delivers Higher Standards of Care, so you can feel confident knowing you are receiving one of the highest levels of patient care around to prevent further injury and improve your health and overall well-being. We ensure that clients receive highly individualized, one-on-one care to obtain better outcomes, faster. All this by minimizing the use of pain medications or avoiding surgery.
We focus on 5 key elements:
1- Assessment of Your Condition
- Your Physiotherapist will spend 60 minutes on your first visit, listening to your case and performing a thorough assessment of your condition. This will allow us to pin point the source of the problem and in the process allow us to develop a plan to assist in your recovery.
2- Personalized Treatment Plan
- One-on-one care with a skilled physiotherapist allows us to develop a plan specific to your particular needs – personalized treatment results in a faster recovery. All our follow-up sessions include a quick reassessment to track progress and guide our continued interventions.
3- Goodbye to Pain
- 30 minute sessions with our physiotherapists will help to restore function and alleviate your painful symptoms, getting you back on track as soon as possible.
4- Network of Professionals
- Bellefleur Physiotherapy’s sole focus is on physiotherapy services – it is what we do best. Our physiotherapists work within a network of other highly trained professionals and can refer you to any additional services that are needed.
5- Staying Pain Free
- Through a planned out home exercise program and providing you with education about the causes of the problem, you can effectively maintain the progress made at our office.
We bring this unique approach to you at our Beechwood physiotherapy clinic thanks to our friendly staff and quality physiotherapists – committed to getting you better, faster.
Our Beechwood Physiotherapy clinic is conveniently located in New Edinburgh to serve the surrounding neighbourhoods of Lower Town, Byward Market, Rockcliffe Park, Lindenlea, Manor Park, Vanier and Overbrook.
Book A Free Consultation
You don't have to take our word for it (or the hundreds of happy customers we've helped!) either. We put our money where our mouth is. So if you're not sure whether physiotherapy is right for you, we offer all potential new patients a unique opportunity to consult with one of our Beechwood Physiotherapy clinicians about your pain problems without any financial investment on your part.
We can conduct these helpful 30-minute consultations over the phone on a Telephone Consultation. Or, if you prefer, you can Book a Discovery Visit at our Beechwood physiotherapy clinic and chat with us in person. There is no obligation to book treatment after the consult. That's 100% up to you.
Beechwood physiotherapy - Our centrally located clinic is easily accessible and has parking available nearby.
The clinic is easily accessible from the Queensway (Hwy 417) at the Vanier Parkway/Riverside Dr exit and head north and make a right onto Beechwood Ave.
From the downtown core, Byward Market or the Hull area of Gatineau the clinic can be accessed by taking St Patrick St heading east until it turns into Beechwood Ave after the Rideau River.
From the east the clinic can be reached by taking Hemlock Rd until it turns into Beechwood Ave
There is a small parking lot just behind our building which can be accessed by the small alley just after our building (heading east). This fills up quickly, but there is on street parking throughout the neighbouring streets (Beechwood Ave, Charlevoix St, Barrette St)